Wool sweaters are mainly made of wool fiber, which is soft and delicate to the touch, and has excellent thermal performance. The common ones are cashmere sweaters, lambswool sweaters and heavy wool sweaters. They have the following characteristics:
1. Good thermal performance, suitable for wearing in cold weather;
2. Soft and comfortable to the touch, close to the body but not tight;
3. There are more flying hairs, so dark styles are recommended;
4. Washing and maintenance are more cumbersome, you need to wash by hand or choose wool-specific detergent and mode.
(Click to learn more about the washing and preservation methods of wool sweaters)
Cotton sweaters are mainly made of cotton fibers, which are light and soft to the touch and have good air permeability. The common ones are vest sweaters, cardigan sweaters and bottoming sweaters. They have the following characteristics:
1. Light and soft to the touch, suitable for autumn wear;
2. High air permeability, no feeling of stuffiness;
3. Easy to wash and care, machine washable;
4. Not very durable, prone to hair and balls.
(Click to learn more about the washing and storage methods of cotton sweaters)
Blended knitted sweaters are made of different fibers such as cotton, wool, and chemical fibers, and have the advantages of various knitted sweaters. They are soft to the touch, warm and breathable. The common ones are wool-cotton blended and silk-cotton blended sweaters. It has the characteristics of simple washing and relatively affordable price.
(Click to learn more about the washing and storage methods of blended sweaters)